Caden is in Sunbeams now (3rd week) I cant believe it. He seem to really like it, he has a hard time holding still and likes to switch the lights on and off but other then that he does okay, O ya he also likes to escape. Today I went and got him and ask the teacher how he did she said"He only escaped once." That is my boy he has been able to open doors from a year and a half and has always been a runner once he's out.
Today he got to give a talk in primary, I was worried he would get up there and freeze then I would have to do it. He did GREAT he said everything loud and clear. His talk was (holding a picture of Jesus) I know that Jesus loves me because he gave me my mom, my dad, and my brother. He was so excited that he did it and Chad and I were proud parents. I cant believe my little guy is old enough for primary.
GREAT JOB CADEN!!!!!

2 comments:
oh my goodness HOW ADORABLE!!!
Good Job Caden!!! You are such a big boy. I can't believe you are old enough to give a talk in primary. If I didn't know better, I would guess that you and Tyus have spent a lot of time together. He use to do the same things in primary. Don't worry Kate it gets better!!!!
Post a Comment