Thursday, January 29, 2009

OOOPS!!!!

Caden dropped Chase today, scared me to death but Chase is ok. I was in the kitchen making lunch and Chase was in his swing on the other side of our bar so I couldn't see him. I heard Caden say "Do you want your mommy". Once I heard this I started walking in the living room when all of the sudden I could hear Chase screaming. He was lying face down on the carpet, thank goodness Caden is only a couple of feet from the floor so I think it just scared Chase. Caden had lifted him out of his swing and was going to carry him into the kitchen to me (He didn't make it two feet). I was so mad, I sent Caden to time out and settled Chase down. I have been telling Caden not to pick Chase up because he is to heavy for him and Caden tells me "I am BIG mom". I hope this scared Caden a little so a realizes I am serious and he wont try to pick him up anymore.

1 comment:

Tracy Cornia said...

Every baby has to be dropped by one of there siblings at least once in their life time. Poor little guy. I guess the Little Bill lesson just came back to bite you on this one. Caden has been eat and sleeping so he could be "BIG".