Sunday, January 18, 2009

Smile


Chase is getting so big and is so DARN CUTE. He smiles constantly now, you just have to look at him and he grins. He watches and follows you around the room and stairs at lights and things that move. He will be three months on the 23rd time goes so quick and babies change so fast. Everyday it seems like he learns something new, he talks and lets out yells that I think scares himself. He is still a good baby, at night he gets a little fussy. He is happy most of the time when he cries he SCREAMS, he screams like he is hurt. I have never seen a baby go from one extreme to the next with no fussing in between.

3 comments:

The Christensen Family said...

awe babys are so fun cant wait!!!!

Unknown said...

I know for sure that Chase and Annie are related on the mood swings. She will be laughing one second and then start to bawl, and then she'll get a little attention, and she's back to smiling! No in between with her either.

Tracy Cornia said...

I though they were talking about Grandma Annie. That was so funny to read and think it was her they were talking about. The picture of Chase is so cute. I wish we were closer so we could see all the cute stuff they do in person not just in pictures.