Sunday, January 25, 2009

BIG AND STRONG

The other day Caden watched "Little Bill" (a cartoon) this episode was about eating good food and getting plenty of sleep so little Bill can grow big and strong like his dad. Caden picked right up on it and now every time he eats or wakes up he asks me if he is bigger. I will say "I think you are bigger" and he says "mom I am BIG and STRONG"!! So cute it makes me laugh and it is working to my advantage if I he wont eat or take a nap I just say "do you want to grow BIG and STRONG" and MOST of the time he does what he is asked.

1 comment:

Tracy Cornia said...

Caden- What a big kid you are. Soon you will grow as big as your dad. Keep eating those veggies!!!! Love You Tons, Aunt Tracy