Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Chase's Blessing




Well Christmas week was busy with Caden's Birthday, Christmas and Chase's Blessing. We blessed Chase on the 27th in up north. We decided to do it there because my nephew Tyus was getting baptised that day and all of my family was going to be there. It worked out well everyone was able to come except Kim Chad's sister who lives in California. Chase looked so cute and reminded me a lot of Caden in this outfit.
I just took him to the Doctor yesterday for his 2 month check up and we weighs 13 pounds 12oz. He is exactly a pound smaller than Caden at two months. He is a chunky little guy lots of fat rolls and chubby cheeks that I cant stop kissing. He is doing great and is such a good baby we are so lucky to have him in our family.

3 comments:

The Jones Family said...

What a handsome little guy!! I hope we can see you guys soon, we'll let you know when we come to St. George next.

The Ericksons said...

He was 13lb. 12 oz. WOW!! I weighed Annie the other day and she is almost 12 lbs if my scale is right. And I can't believe that Caden was even a pound heavier!!!

Summer Navarrete said...

Katie I found your blog. I am commenting so that you an find mine.
Summer