Sunday, January 25, 2009

Do they look alike?

I have had a lot of people tell me that they think Chase and Caden look a lot alike. I don't see it, they have the same body build (big) but Chase has big Brown eyes and a dark hair, and Caden has big Blue eyes and was blond at 3 months. I don't know what do you think.




Getting ready to go to the park!!

6 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I think they are both the cotest boys ever, and I can tell they are related!! They are both getting so big!

Unknown said...

They are both so cute, but I agree that Chase looks more like you!

Harrigfeld said...

Hey it was so fun to see you guys. So sorry that we came last minute and expected a bed. Hope to see you guys soon. We really do need to plan a weekend to meet in Ogden.

Tracy Cornia said...

I think Chase is Erickson for sure. they have some of the same facial features, but Caden is more Nelson.

Souza Family said...

I do think they look a lot alike, but Chase really does look more like you. They are too cute! I feel bad that Chase is already 3 months and I have hardly seen him.

Ryan & Sue Erickson said...

They totally look the same!! They always have!!