Wednesday, February 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHAD!!!

THE BOYS AT COLD STONE



CHAD'S HOSPITAL PICTURE

Chad turned 29 today, one more year of being in the 20's then watch out. Chad picked Panda Express for dinner (of all the place to eat and he chose Panda) and Cold Stone Ice Cream for his cake. I am not a big fan of Panda and usually vote not to go there but today was his day. Caden loves Panda and eats so well every time we go, I cant believe it. We had a nice night out with our little family. I found this hospital picture of him and thought I would share it with you (isn't he so cute). The boys and I are so lucky to have him in our lives. He is such a good guy and an amazing father I don't know what we would do without him. I hope you had a great BIRTHDAY babe and that 29 treats you well.

I love you so much and thank you for all you do for me and the boys.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

4 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

What a cute picture of your three "Boys". I hope Chad had a great Birthday. It looks like Caden enjoyed celebrating with all that ice cream in front of him. Hopefully Chase got a taste too.

Souza Family said...

Happy Birthday to Chad!

Heidi said...

I found your blog! Wow, it's been a while. It looks like your older boy has the spoon stuck up his nose. :) ANd wow, 29. That's crazy. We are all getting up there. Anyway, your family is so cute! Where are you guys now?

Heather said...

Hey Katie- found you through Heidi. You look great as does your family!
We blog too, but we are private. If you would like an invite just leave your e-mail on Heidi's comments and you can see it if you would like.
I hope you don't mind if I look in on your cute family ;0)