Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Bad Luck!!
These last couple of months we have had bad luck with our electronics. Our computer and TV(bulb) went out the week before Christmas. We got those fixed and went to take pictures at Cadens birthday Dec 23rd and my camera wasn't holding the charge and has been acting weird ever since. Luckily Chad's parents gave us a new camera for Christmas, Thanks guys we needed it!! Chad and my cell phones screens went black with in 3 days of each other the week after Christmas. We went a bought those cheep go phone from Wal-Mart and put our sin card in those until we made it to January 12th for our upgrade. Got new phones put insurance on them Feb 9th and thought we we were set. Last Friday I went to Arbys drive through and got a drink and on my way home I went to take a drink and the lid wasn't on my cup tight and spilled all over the cup holders which happened to be where my phone was. You guessed it my phone doesn't work now!! I called to make a claim with our insurance to get a new phone and they said that it has only been 20 days since we got insurance and they don't cover anything until 30 days. So I am back to my cheep go phone until I figure out what to do. I am going to call back after the 30 days and see if they will cover then but who knows. So if you call me and I don't have good service and I sound like I am under water now you know why. To top it all off the last 3 weeks our printer has a warning sign blinking and wont let us print anything, we just cant win.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh my goodness I have had 2 cell phones go black on my in 2 months!!! what is the deal.. not only that but after my 2nd cell went black I went into the family restroom in walmart and sat my purse down on the sink as I was doing my business lol .. my GUESS PURSE uhg fell into the sink and the automatic sink then turned on and filled my purse with water!!!!! so that phone never had a chance lol ...oh geez
I thought you sounded different today when I talked to you, but I guessed it was just a bad connection. That sometimes happens. Our bulb went out of our TV on Sunday (The 3rd one since we bought it) It was kind of nice the kids had to actually find something to entertain them and they had fun all day without the TV. Good luck, I hope nothing else goes out on you.
Post a Comment