Wednesday, March 4, 2009

OUR BIG BOY CHASE!!


Chase is 4 months old now!! I took him in for his checkup and 2nd set of shots, he weighs 17lb 3oz and is 25 1/2 inches tall. He is in the 85% for weight and 65% for height. We just have big boys what can I say. Caden weighted 17lb 6oz and was 26 1/2 inches tall at four months so they are very close to the same size. I also think they are looking more like each other the old Chase gets, Chase has the darker complexion and eyes but they both have big heads and big frames (future football players). Chase is so fun and has started to giggle last week, he has only done it twice but we know he can. He also rolled over once from his stomach to his back not on purpose I am sure but he did it. Chase started eating cereal at nights, what a mess I don't know if he doesn't like it or just natural instinct but he spits it out faster than I can put in. We will keep trying to give it to him it has only been two days since we started. Chad pulled out our jumper and Chase seem to really like to chill in that, he doesn't jump of course but he will grab at the toys that are on it and watch the lights flash and listen to the music. Caden of course gives him a few pushes in it as well and he seems to be fine with it. Chase is getting so big and fun to play with, Caden tells him everyday "I love you so much Chaser" Chad and I feel the same. What a blessing these sweet little kids are and how boring life would be without them.
We love you Chaser!!!!

3 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

I agree with you. Chase does look a lot like Caden in this picture. I am still going to say he looks more Erickson, but he does have a look of Caden to him. His eyes are so big and dark. That is for sure an Erickson thing. He is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze him again.

Heather said...

My son Lance was a chunk like him- SO Stinkin cute!
So sorry to hear about your Bad Luck streak- it seems to be happening to alot of people these days.

Katie Call-Sommer said...

Hey Katie your boys are cute! how are you?