Thursday, March 19, 2009
Caden at the Dentist
Caden had his first real dentist appointment yesterday. I took him when he was almost two to the dentist Chad and I go to but they didn't do much I don't think they even looked in his mouth. That appointment consisted of riding up and down in the chair and picking out of the prize box, needless to say I was disappointed I thought he was getting a real check-up. This time I took him to Dr. Scholzen a child dentist and he did a great job. Caden didn't like it much and was throwing a fit so he had to sit on Chad's lap and lay back on the Dentist for his x-rays and check up. It took everything Chad had to hold his arms and body he is one tough kid. Caden survived the cleaning and the x-rays showed he had NO cavities so I was excited. Maybe one day he might mellow out and actually let the dentist look in his mouth without being held down, but it is not looking like anytime soon.
Caden after his check up with his balloon and book he got for being so brave!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is pretty funny. I have always wondered when you are supposed to take kids to the dentist for the first time.
I am jealous of your adventures outside with your family. I am longing to go on a picnic.
Way to go Caden!! I don't blame you for not liking the dentist.
Post a Comment