Saturday, April 25, 2009

"Ice Cream Cone"

Well it has been a while since an update, we have been going like crazy and have had a lot of company, this week it caught up to us. I got the stomach flu on Monday and a cold on Tuesday. I started to feel better Wednesday and thought the boys had gotten lucky and not got it, but I was wrong Chase was throwing up all day yesterday and Chad is taking his turn today. Lets just hope Caden gets lucky and doesn't get it. On the positive side it seems to only be the 24 hour flu (if there is a positive side to the flu).
The other night I tucked Caden in for bed, gave him a kiss and said "good night sugar"! He said "mom don't call me sugar", he paused for a minute and said "call me Ice Cream Cone." It made me laugh and we went to bed the next morning I called him sugar again and he said "mom remember I am Ice Cream Cone". What a silly kid he says some of the funniest things!!

3 comments:

Tracy Cornia said...

I'm sorry you have all been so sick. I hope you keep it down there. Don't bring it with you when you come to visit. That is so funny that Caden said that. Kids do say the funniest things sometimes. I can't wait to see you guys. It's been awhile.

Souza Family said...

That is such a funny story!

The Christensen Family said...

hahahaha I just love it!