It's been a while, so here is one big update. Chad went fishing at lake Powell with his Dad and some uncles, so the boys and I went up north to my parents. We had a great time and was able to see family and friends that we hadn't seen in a while. Caden got to play everyday with his cousins, he was in heaven.

This is Chase and my brother Jason. See the resemblance? I do!!

Caden (holding a kitty) and his cousins Tyus and Peyton.

Kristin, Me,Bridget
I went out one night with a couple of my best friends from high school Bridget and Kristin. We went to dinner while grandpa and grandma Erickson watched the kids. How nice was that! I love these guys and miss them like crazy. I wish I lived closer so we could hang out more.

Mayson and Chase
My brother Ryan, his wife Susie, and their two boys Mayson and Jackson came to visit over their spring break in April. We had so much fun spending time with them. The boys had a ball playing together. Thanks for coming!!

Caden, Jackson and Mayson swimming! They are little fish. We had a hard time getting them out of the pool.
1 comment:
You know I was just thinking today how much Chase looked like you : ) sounds like you guys had an exciting last couple of weeks :)
Post a Comment