Chase is 5 1/2 months and man has he grown, I bet he is almost 20 pounds. April 5 Chase officially slept through the night form 8pm to 6:30am, he has slept through most nights since. Waking up every couple of hours is a nice stage to be done with. Now he is going to be starting baby food I am not to excited about this, the smell just makes me gag. Our little guys is growing fast.Friday, April 10, 2009
Chase 5 months
Chase is 5 1/2 months and man has he grown, I bet he is almost 20 pounds. April 5 Chase officially slept through the night form 8pm to 6:30am, he has slept through most nights since. Waking up every couple of hours is a nice stage to be done with. Now he is going to be starting baby food I am not to excited about this, the smell just makes me gag. Our little guys is growing fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is SOOO Cute!
way to grow cutie pie
Is that a 5 mo. old picture? He has changed a ton!! I can't wait to see him this weekend! We'll see you Thursday night
Post a Comment