Monday, April 13, 2009
Easter
We had a great Easter!! The Easter Bunny found the kids. After church Chad's parents and two of his sisters came over for dinner and a Easter egg hunt. Some of Caden' s buddies (Brennon and Keaton Romrell ) were walking by during our egg hunt so they came and joined us. The kids all had a ball finding eggs, when they found all of them they would give the eggs to their dads to hide again.
Caden and Chase in their Easter outfits, ready for church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Your boys are TOO cute!
Oh, what cute boys and fun pics. I dropped by your Mom adn Dada nd caought Alans Family and Jasons girls Tracy was not there but I had seen her in Woodruff a couple of weeks before. I also saw Susy and their boys. It was fun. I love your family so much!
That Chase is a chunk! I love it! I'm glad Easter was fun for you.
Post a Comment