Today I took both Caden and Chase to the dentist for a cleaning and check-up. This was Chase's first dentist visit and I was very nervous about taking them alone. They did great!! Caden was nervous and kept telling them that he was done and trying to grab the dental instruments as they were trying to clean his teeth. He didn't cry once and tried really hard to be clam. This is good for Caden, in the past he has screamed bloody murder. Chase did cry and didn't really like it but he was manageable and it didn't last long. They were both glad to be done and so was I. After we went to lunch at Mc Donald's and while we were walking in Chase started throwing up in the parking lot. I think his stomach was upset from crying and all the toothpaste and fluoride they used. Once he threw up he acted fine and was ready to play. What a kid!! Best of all no one had Cavities!!
This is Caden getting x-rays



No comments:
Post a Comment