Thursday, March 24, 2011

Kindergarten Registration

I just registered Caden for Kindergarten today. I can't believe he is 5!! He is so excited to go to kindergarten (I think this might be a long summer). He doesn't understand why he cant go right now. They asked him his letters, sounds, colors, and shapes and he got them all right. He asked me on our way out "Mom did I do excellent." Yep Caden you did excellent and I am so proud of you. You are so SMART buddy.

3 comments:

heidi said...

holy cow, its crazy that he is old enough to go to kindergarten.
getting everything right is a proud moment for him, and for you guys!

Angel and Kasey said...

YAY I'm so excited for him! I can't wait to hear all of his stories from school!!

Souza Family said...

Kindergarten!! I remember when we all were just moving in and Caden was the only baby, now he's in school!!
On a side note, I heard I am not your visiting teacher anymore?