We had a fun Easter this year. Saturday we dyed eggs and turned them into little egg monsters. Sunday all of Chads family (except for Kori who is on a mission) came over and had lunch and an Easter egg hunt. The boys loved looking for egg and got spoiled once again.

Chase and Caden dying Easter eggs!

Chase and Caden turning there eggs into egg monsters.

Finished product!

Showing off there favorite eggs.

The boys Easter baskets full of goodies and a movie.

The Easter bunny spoiled Chase and Caden this year he brought them new bikes.

Caden ready for the Easter egg hunt.

Caden looking at all his candy.

Caden and Chase on the hunt for eggs.


Grandma and Grandpa Nelson, Kasey and Angel, and Chad watching the Easter egg hunt.

A beautiful rose in our back yard!! I love our rose bushes!!
1 comment:
Holy Easter Fun! I want a new bike for Easter! Your boys are SO cute- I Love their big smiles showing off their favorite eggs- Priceless!
Post a Comment