Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Crazy, Crazy

This is such a crazy time of year. We have been keeping busy and our computer was doing something weird for a few days so I couldn't get on to blog. Chase is getting chubby chubby he is so fun and such a good baby, I don't know how we got so lucky. Caden still cant keep his hands off of him. It is so fun to watch Caden hold and talk to him, you can tell they already have a bond. Caden's birthday is next week and he cant wait, this is the first year were he understands what is going on. He is having a spider man birthday and everyday he asks when is Spider man party is. Santa is a big name in our house this year, Caden talks about Santa and how he is going to bring him Spider man, Iron man, Hulk, and Sandman (action figures). (My son is obsessed with marvel comics, just like his dad) If Caden is being naughty or isn't listening Chad will tell him that he will call Santa and tell him to take one of his toys away, Caden listens really quick puts his arm out to stop Chad and says "Don't call Santa Dad". It is so cute but what a mean thing to do. Kids are so fun especially this time of year when they get so excited I cant wait for Christmas morning. I hope everyone has a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: