Monday, January 2, 2012

Christmas 2011

We spent Christmas at our house this year. The boys were so excited and loved opening their presents. I think the highlight was the trampoline Santa brought them. After opening up presents Christmas morning at our house we went to Grandma and Grandpa Nelson's house here in hurricane and opened up more presents.


The boys christmas eve in there new PJ's!

Caden's pile from Santa

Chase's pile from Santa!




Last but not least is Pokey the turtle. He was suppose to be a Christmas present from Chad and I to the boys but was discovered a couple of weeks early. I bought him the day after Thanksgiving because the pet store had all reptiles 50% off for black friday. Me being the sale shopper that I am had to buy it then and tried to hide it tell Christmas in our closet. The second week in December Chad forgot to shut the closet door when he left for work and Caden woke up before me and came in my room. The turtle has a heat lamp on at night so he doesn't get to cold and this make the closet glow red. I heard Caden go in there and I said "Caden What are you doing". He said "just looking at this turtle". I told him it was suppose to be a Christmas present and he said "well you should not have put it in your closet then." Ha Ha he is right but I didn't know where else I could put it and still take care of it for a month. All well they got a Christmas present early.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I Love Pokey. I have been thinking about getting one myself!