Monday, January 2, 2012

Caden 6th Birthday!!

On December 23rd Caden turned 6!! I can not believe he is 6, he has grown up so fast and is such a cute boy. This year he invited his friends Noah Hanks to go to the movie "Alvin and the Chipmunks Chipwrecked" and then to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. We had a lot of fun and the boys loved the movie!

Caden's cake! I forgot to take candles with us so we used tooth picks with foil on the ends. They burned fast but got the job done!


Opening presents!



Caden and Noah at dinner.

A couple of weeks before Caden's birthday I asked him where he wanted to eat on his birthday, thinking he was going to say Cafe Rio. He thought about it for a minute and said Texas Roadhouse because on your birthday you get ride the saddle. So here is Caden on the saddle at Texas Roadhouse. The waitress was supper nice and made a big deal of his birthday, Caden was thrilled!

Tippy and Caden. Tippy brought Caden a gift over for his birthday. Theses two have grown to be good friends the past few months. Caden is so sad that she is moving right after Christmas!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love that picture of them. To bad they wouldn't touch eachother. She talkes about him all the time. We will need to skype somtime so they can see eachother