Since Caden is in afternoon kindergarten they don't have a bus that takes them to school but they do one that brings them home. Caden has wanted to ride the bus so bad from the start of the school year but I was very nervous about letting him. I told him to go for a couple of weeks and get use to school then I would let him ride the bus. Well a couple of week has gone by and Caden loves school and is doing so well, we decided it was time for him to try the bus. He was so excited and loved it. He got off the bus and asked if he could ride it again, as if it were some amusement ride. He is getting so big and handles change so well. I think it is harder on me to let him grow up then on him. He is so excited about every change and doesn't seem to be nervous about anything!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your kids really are SO adorable!!!!
Post a Comment