Thursday, September 1, 2011

Chase's First Day of Preschool!!

Today was Chase's first day of preschool. He goes to Wee Wonder Preschool two days a week for 2 1/2 hours. He was so excited to go to school like Caden. I was very nervous that he was going to be scared when it was time to go in and cry when I left. He could have cared less. He ran right in the class, I had to make him come back to take his picture. When I went to pick him up he was all smiles and had a bag full of fun things they did to show me. He said he "wants to do school again."

My big 2 almost 3 year old. (The picture didn't turn out very good coz we were half outside and half inside.)

1 comment:

heidi said...

holly cow, i can't believe that chase is big enough to go to preschoool already!
cute cute kids!