Monday, February 22, 2010
PARADE OF HOMES
This past week was the Parade of homes here in Southern Utah. Our Cabinet shop (Stonebrook Cabinets) did two of the homes. They looked so good and we had lots of compliments. It was fun to see the finished product. We did a smaller house #18 in Tuscany Hills and a bigger house #19 on Sunbrook Golf course. All the guys work long hours and do such a good job. We are so grateful for all they do, we couldn't do it without them. Thanks Guys! Here are some pictures of the of the woodwork from the two homes.
This is the master bath in the Sunbrook home #19.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Those are GORGEOUS! Great Job!
AMAZING!!!
Way to go Chad and his team! I really truly just think he is brilliant at what he does! I saw the #11 house you told me about and loved it too! It was so fresh and just how you'd want a house to be.
When we move back home, I want to hire Chad to make my house look this good!
Post a Comment