Well I am 35 1/2 weeks pregnant. I have been on moderate bed rest for the past 2 weeks because of high blood pressure (I did this with Caden as well). I went to the Dr. today and he said my blood pressure has stayed pretty much the same so I don't have to be on strict bed rest this week, that was good news. I am hoping to make it to at least 37 1/2 to 38 weeks before I go into labor or they start me. We will just take it week by week and see how it goes. I feel great and cant tell if my blood pressure is high so this makes it hard to rest but I will do my best. The best you can with a two year old. We are getting excited for our baby to join our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You are positively the cutest pregnant girl ever!! I cannot believe you are ready to pop in this pic!! You look GREAT!! Can't wait to meet your little guy! Hope you guys are well! We might be going to Vegas in November, and if we do we will have to stop and say "hi!"
I wish I looked at good as you do!!
Post a Comment