Monday, September 8, 2008

5th Anniversary


Can you believe it the 5th of September was Chad and my 5 anniversary!! Time goes so fast, we have had a great five years. I feel very blessed to have such a great husband and father in my house, that hard to find now days. Chad sent me these beautiful flowers to the house and called his sister to watch Caden so we could go have couples massage and go to dinner. What a romancer!!! We had a great date and really enjoyed the massages, we ate at the Gun Barrel, this is were we ate on our first anniversary and I am sure we will go back on another. The Gun Barrel is a steak house but they have wild game also like elk buffalo ext. Chad loves the buffalo steak, I of course get chicken every time but they have good food.
I hope to have many more anniversaries with Chad, it will be fun to see what the next five years has in stored for us. I love you Hun and thanks for everything you do I wouldn't trade you for the world.

1 comment:

Souza Family said...

What a guy that Chad is!