Caden found Chads Ace bandages from when he hurt his leg last summer and was asking Chad what they are. Chad put one on his leg and Caden didn't want to stop there he got all of the bandages out and wanted them on. He loved it until he looked in the mirror and he must of got claustrophobic, he couldn't get them off fast enough. He keeps life interesting, we are so lucky to have him he is such a cute kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I found your blog! Cute pictures. Caden is a funny boy. I love the bandages and the elephant. I added you to my list. Check out our blog: albertoandsara.blogspot.com
Hey Nelsons! Yeah we did get new numbers, Scott's is 801-686-4206 and mine is 801-695-2479, I am not sure what Steve's new one is but when we hear from ya we will let you know!! Hope all is well!! Love you guys!
Sami
Post a Comment