Monday, August 11, 2008

Caden's New Room



Caden moved into his new room last week and has done really well sleeping in his new big bed. We had to move him to get the nursery ready for our new baby I wasn't sure how well his was going to do with the change but so far so good. He is getting so big I cant believe how fast time goes. We are so proud of him for being a big boy and accepting change hopefully this will continue after the baby comes. We will see!!

2 comments:

The Jones Family said...

I love your blog and think simple is best. Caden's room is awesome and I love his name on the wall. Thanks for coming to Aniston's party, it was so good to see you guys and lets keep in touch!!

Harrigfeld said...

Hey we are so glad that you found us. Cute blog. You are better than me. I have no idea how to do anything. I just post a bunch of pictures. We hope to see you soon.