Thursday, January 9, 2014

Caden's 8th B-day!!

Caden turned 8!!! I cant believe it, I know I say that every year, but I really cant believe I have a 8 year old.  He is such a GREAT kid.  He loves school, sports, friends, video games, Oreo cookies and milk.  Caden had a fun birthday we went to the movie Walking with Dinosaurs in the day while we were waiting for Dad to come home from work. When Dad got home we went to Laser Mania with Kasey Carlos and Christen were we did laser tag, miniature golf and arcade games.  We then met up with Grandpa and Grandma Nelson and Kori for dinner at Red Robin and back to our house for presents, cake and ice cream.  Caden got an i-pod, video game, night stand that his dad built, scriptures (of course since he is 8), remote control car, and art stuff (Caden loves to draw).  
Happy Birthday Caden!!


Kori, Kasey and Caden at Red Robin



 Caden wanted a GIANT Oreo cookie for his birthday cake!!




Carlos, Kasey, Chad, Katie, Christen, Caden and Chase at Laser Mania

No comments: