Monday, July 29, 2013

Wyoming Summer 2013

Chad went on his annual fishing trip to Canada so the boys and I headed up to Wyoming for the week. We had so much fun and stayed busy playing with all of our friends and family.  It was so fun to see everyone and the kids loved playing with their cousins.  We went to the Rec Center swimming, pond craw dad hunting, Bear Lake, train park, and Star Valley for the Erickson Family Reunion.  




 Bridget and her kids at Bear Lake

 Kristin 8 months pregnant enjoying the lake.

 Bailey, Caden and Peyton

Chase eating his favorite food Chips



Kysen had been taking amoxicillin for a ear infection and broke out in these welts on day 7 of taking the medicine.  We were in Star Valley so we took him to the local Dr there to see if they could do anything for him.  The Dr. put him on a steroid to counter act the allergic reaction and within hours you could see a huge improvement.  We wont be giving him amoxicillin again. Poor Kid!!

 This is before I took him into the Dr.

 This was just a couple of hours after taking his fist dose of the steroid. By the next day the spot were barley even there.  I was shocked how fast they went away!

 Grandpa Erickson teaching Caden how to play horse shoes.

We hiked up to the Geyser in Star Valley with my family and my Uncle Chad's family.  It was so pretty and an awesome hike.  Caden said he wished he could hike it everyday.

 Caden

 Grandma Erickson and Kysen


 Chase and Grandpa checking out the ice




 Caden drinking from the Natural Geyser.  The water was so cold and good!!

 Chase and Wiley

 Machesney





 Kysen, Grandpa Erickson and Uncle Chad

 Jason and Uncle Randy hanging out at Uncle Chads house

 Grandpa and Kysen
 Machesney and Kysen

2 comments:

Alisha said...

That's so fun that you still get together with Kristin and Bridget. My parents are both from Star Valley (Mills & Burton) so we've been to that geyser too, good stuff!!

Erica & Benjamin said...

Oh gee, now I feel lame commenting right after Alisha! I was also going to comment that our parents are from Star Valley so we've been to the geyser :) Your poor little guy though! I about cried when I saw his rash... definitely not something I"m looking forward to when our own little guy gets here...