
Our Sweet Baby Kysen was born September 19th 2012. He came early and fast. My due date was Sept 28th, Dr Astle first said he would induce me on the 24th so my Mom and Dad could be down here for his birth. I went to the Dr on the 18th and was dilated to a 3 and 75% effaced so they changed my induction date to the 21st because he knew I wouldn't make it to the 24th. Kysen had plans of his own on Wed the 19th I started the day off just like any other. Grandma Nelson took Chase for a day at Grandmas and I laid around most of the day. I didn't feel great but didn't think I was going to have a baby that day. Around 3pm I started to feel contractions about every 5 min but nothing that hurt. I went and picked up Caden from school at 3:30pm and by the time I got home the contractions were bringing tears to my eyes. I called Chad and told him to hurry home, by the time he made it home I was miserable. We got to the hospital around 4:30 and I had Kysen and 6:16pm. He was in a hurry to get here. I was able to have the epideral this time for the last 20min or so so that made me a HAPPY GIRL! He is such a good baby and we are so Happy he is in our family. Caden and Chase are love having a baby brother and are such good helpers.

Poor little guy was so bruised and swollen from coming so fast. He wasn't as big as he looks here.

Kysen's first bath at home. He loves to get his hair washed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment