Aug 15th was Caden's first day of the 1st grade in a new school. He was so excited to go!!
The first 4 days Caden did really well and seemed to really like it. On the 5th day he started getting anxiety and nervous when I drop him off. We have been working with his teacher Mrs. Quan, Principal Stahili, and the School Councilor trying to work through it. He keeps saying that he doesn't know anybody the day is so long. I hope this is a short term thing and he will let himself enjoy school. The school seems very good and the people have been supper nice and helpful. Change is hard thing to go through!!


1 comment:
Oh poor Caden! It makes me want to pick him up and bring him back here :( I'm sure he'll get through it. We need to get the boys together!
Post a Comment