Monday, April 30, 2012

Baby #3

We are excited to add one more to our family the end of September!  The boys are really excited especially Caden, he thinks we are going to have a girl.  Chase can't quite seem to figure it out.  He will randomly say "I thought we were going to have a baby." (Like where is it)  He also ask me all the time if there is a baby in my tummy and then looks at me like I am crazy when I say yes.  Chase always says it is going to be a brother.  We will wait and see, May 16th we find out what we are having.  My Dr won't do the ultrasound until at least 20 weeks. Chad is guessing boy and I have no idea.  In one way I think it will be a girl because I have always thought I would have 2 boys and 1 girl but on the other hand all I know are boys and maybe we will have all boys.  I will be surprised either way and happy to have them in our family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I am so excited for you guys... Can you please post pictures once you get a belly please and thank you