So my little man is officially potty trained. Chase has been weeks without an accident and I am so HAPPY. No more pull-ups (even at night time)!! Of all the stages that I have been through so far with my kids potty training is my least favorite. There is nothing like cleaning up countless messes, washing 10 pair of underwear in a day, and standing in line at the store looking down and seeing a puddle under your child. O the joys of potty training!!
My BIG 2 year old!!!
My Dad saw this child toilet seat in The Home Depot and thought this would be the ticket to get Chase to poop in the potty. It didn't work immediately but he eventually figured it out and O how we love this seat now. No more falling in the toilet for little bums!

1 comment:
YEAH FOR CHASE!!! Annie wants nothing to do with potty training. I put pull-up type diaper on her because that is all india has in her size. She cried and cried for at least half an hour because she wanted a diaper on!!! AUGHH!! What am I going to do? Hopefully when we get home she will want to do it.
Post a Comment