Thursday, December 23, 2010

Caden's 5th Birthday!

Today was Caden's 5th Birthday! (I can't believe I have a 5 year old!) Caden has been telling people for a couple of months that he was 5, today made it official. Kori, Grandma Nelson, Chase, Caden and myself went to the movie Tangled this afternoon while we were waiting for dad to come home from work. We then had a Birthday party with family at Pirate Island Pizza. Caden using his marsh mellow shooter that Kasey and Angel gave him.

Caden

Caden opening his Star Wars gun and light saber. He has had is eye on this at Costco and was so excited to get it.

Caden blowing out his candles

If you cant tell Caden is a huge Star Wars kid! He loves Darth Vader and wanted his cake to be him. Luckily my friend had this cake pan and was kind enough to let us use it. It took me about 2 hours to make this cake but I think it turned out ok. Caden loved it and that made it worth every minute!

Opening more presents

Grandpa Nelson and Chase

More presents
Dad and Caden playing games in the arcade at Pirate Island Pizza

Playing bop the sharks

Angel shooting the marsh mellow gun at Kasey!


On the 21st Caden had a friend Star Wars party. We had cake and presents at our house then went to Jumpin Jacks for some fun.

Caden's friends! Tippy, Noah, Brennon, Adam, Keaton, Nizhoni and Caden. Noah is Caden's new friend from preschool and is constantly talking about him. Caden said "Noah and I are Star Wars guys."

Caden blowing out his candles!

Caden is growing so fast and is such a fun kid to have in our home. He loves preschool and is learning how to read, do addition and story problems. (I cant believe the things they are teaching preschoolers.) Caden loves Star Wars, most action heroes, playing with friends, reading books, watching cartoons, watching movies and teasing Chase.
We are so proud of you Caden and love you so much!
Happy Birthday Buddy!

1 comment:

The Jones Family said...

I can't believe he's 5!!! You did an awesome job on that cake!