Wednesday, April 14, 2010

CADEN!!!

While I was out in the garage vacuuming out my car, Caden was in the house doing this.......

Yes this is permanent RED marker. I was so mad and sent him to the corner so I didn't beat him. While I was telling him he can Not play PlayStation, computer games or watch cartoons for 2 days, he said mom "did you see those squares I made." I tried not to smile because I was so mad but yes Caden I did see those squares you made. Great Job buddy, next time draw your squares on paper not doors.

Not only did he draw on the door he also got Chase as well. Chase was laughing until I tried to get this picture. He didn't seem to mind that his brother was coloring on his stomach. Kids! What would we do without them?

Caden and Chase cleaning the door. I have spent an hour scrubbing this door with a magic eraser and it looks pretty much the same. If anyone has any ideas on how to get permanent marker off doors I would love to know.


3 comments:

The Ericksons said...

I'm so glad you updated!!! YEAH Boo for Caden drawing on the door though. Try hairspray. I know it takes permanent marker off of couches. :)

Stokes Family said...

GOO GONE!! It even gets dried nail polish out of CARPET!! Keep a heavy supply of it on hand.. you are gonna need it!! LOL! Oh.. P.S. I Love the squares Caden~! GREAT JOB!

The Desatoff Family said...

I wonder if Adam and Caden planned this out because I just found purple circles on our living room wall yesterday! But Adam drew in crayon thank goodness. I don't have any good ideas for getting that red marker off...maybe repaint the door? Gotta love the crazy things these kids do :)