We had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I actually hosted this year, well kind of. My parents, my brother Jason his wife, their three girls, and my niece Bailey came to our house for thanksgiving this year. We had a house full but it was a lot of fun. Chads parents came down from Wyoming as well and we all met over at their home (2nd home down here) for dinner, they have a much bigger dining room. We got to have a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with both sides of our family.
Those who know me know I like a good deal. I have been waiting for Black Friday for months and of course was up bright and early, 4 am, along with my husband, mom, brother, sister-in-law and mother-in-law. We headed to Wall-Mart first then on to Target, Costco, Best Buy and the Mall. We had a great time and and got most of our Christmas shopping done. My dad and my nieces stayed and watched my kids. THANKS GUYS!
There are some many things I am grateful for this season: Chad for the hard worker he is, my kids for teaching me patients, giving me love and the joy of being a mother, our families and the good times we share, our home and heat to warm it with, vehicles, food on our table, and our families health to only mention a few. There are so many things that I take for granted. When I hear of someone less fortunate it makes me think of all the small things that I have never been without, and how lucky I am.
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and may we all take the time to remember the small things!
Those who know me know I like a good deal. I have been waiting for Black Friday for months and of course was up bright and early, 4 am, along with my husband, mom, brother, sister-in-law and mother-in-law. We headed to Wall-Mart first then on to Target, Costco, Best Buy and the Mall. We had a great time and and got most of our Christmas shopping done. My dad and my nieces stayed and watched my kids. THANKS GUYS!
There are some many things I am grateful for this season: Chad for the hard worker he is, my kids for teaching me patients, giving me love and the joy of being a mother, our families and the good times we share, our home and heat to warm it with, vehicles, food on our table, and our families health to only mention a few. There are so many things that I take for granted. When I hear of someone less fortunate it makes me think of all the small things that I have never been without, and how lucky I am.
I hope everyone had a Happy Thanksgiving and may we all take the time to remember the small things!

No comments:
Post a Comment