Thursday, October 29, 2009

Where does time go?

It has been a while since my last post so I thought I better do a update before I really get behind. We haven't been up to much Chad is working like crazy getting the business going. I am trying to keep up with the boys and be the shop secretary when I have a chance. Life has defiantly gotten more crazy and there never seems to be enough time in the day. We have been blessed no doubt and things are going well. Here are some funny pictures that I have been meaning to post.



Chad and Caden went hunting last week here in St. George and got a deer the last day of the hunt. Caden was so excited and had lots of questions when Chad was skinning and cutting the deer up. I still wonder what he thought about the whole thing. He has told everyone (including his Dr. , the clerk at Lin's and all his friends) that his dad shot a deer. So I think he liked it!


This is Chase dressed up in Caden's pirate costume.

I was trying to get a picture of Chases two bottom teeth. After several attempts and no success Caden went over and tried pulling Chases lip down, still no teeth but a pretty funny picture!!


1 comment:

Heather said...

He doesn't look like he likes it- he is crying in the picture- too fun!