While they were in Canada I took the boys and went to Evanston for a week of fun. We went swimming in the river, Camping in the Unitas's, and enjoyed the nice cool weather. I of course forgot my camera. We had a great time and love going and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Erickson thanks for showing us good time.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Queen Charlotte Fishing Trip
In July Chad went on his annual fishing trip to Queen Charlotte Island in Canada. He went with his dad, uncles, cousins and some family friends. They had a great time and caught tons of fish.
While they were in Canada I took the boys and went to Evanston for a week of fun. We went swimming in the river, Camping in the Unitas's, and enjoyed the nice cool weather. I of course forgot my camera. We had a great time and love going and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Erickson thanks for showing us good time.
Jeff and Colby with their King Salmon!
Who knows what kind of fish these are that Chad caught!
While they were in Canada I took the boys and went to Evanston for a week of fun. We went swimming in the river, Camping in the Unitas's, and enjoyed the nice cool weather. I of course forgot my camera. We had a great time and love going and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Erickson thanks for showing us good time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment