Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Welcome Chase


We had our baby, Chase Chad Nelson, October 23rd, 10:30 am.

He weighed 7 lb 13 oz, 20 3/4 inches long.

He is so cute and we are so glad he is here. He came really fast I was in labor for only 3 hours and the anastegologist got there 5 minutes before I had him so I felt everything. It was an experience to say the least but I would do it again to get such a sweet little thing. Chase and myself are doing really well he is such a good baby. Caden loves him to pieces and has handled this change really well. I will post more pictures later.

4 comments:

Souza Family said...

Katie- Chase is beautiful! He looks so much like Chad and Caden. I am excited to meet him.

The Ericksons said...

He is so cute! I can't wait to come and see him. We'll have to make a trip to St. George one of these weekends.

Stokes Family said...

He is so beautiful! I think he looks just like his brother & daddy!! Don't you just LOVE having boys!! SOOOO fun! Congrats you guys!! WE are gonna call you when you get situated!! We Love you guys!

The Jones Family said...

Congrats, he is soo handsome!! I'm sorry you felt everything, that can't be fun. He looks totally different from the picture you text Chris. Best wishes and congrats again!!